Old February 29th 04, 07:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Oyster now available from WAGN @ Walthamstow Central

Paul Corfield wrote:

snip

Thanks, Paul - that was a *much* better rant than mine! :-)

The closure of the ticket halls also makes Oyster Pre-Pay inoperative
for WAGN customers travelling to / from Liverpool St.
Yet another thing
they didn't think about when taking their "security" decision.

Actually, I don't think it does, as the Liv St platform ticket off is
still open (and hence the validator is accessible) and even on the
Chingford side, the validator is actually just *outside* the iron gate
that they shut at 9pm.

(I had thought it was on the inside, but I was either wrong, or else
they moved it, as I am pretty sure I double-checked a week or two ago.)

dave