Old July 6th 12, 06:52 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Labour backs plans to return railway network to public control- Guardian/Observer

On 06/07/2012 07:37, Martin Edwards wrote:
On 05/07/2012 14:44, d wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jul 2012 05:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
wrote:
My understanding is that, in the UK, there is a shortage of adoptive
parents at the moment (ie a surplus of children). The choice, then,

I bet I can guess where a lot of those kids come from and why nobody
wants to adopt them.

Your guess is?

The Stork brought them.

--