Old February 29th 04, 10:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Transport projects in London (new website)

This is the hour I've been dreading...

I've set up a new website with information on various transport projects
in London.
I know John Rowland's site was essentially the bible for such
information; I'm hoping to have up-to-date information on not quite such
a detailed range of projects (following advice from John - thanks!).

So what am I dreading? Well I'd be interested in some critique on the
site... obviously I don't want to be completely crushed, but anything
constructive is good. Be kind!

So, if you have a moment, please would you care to visit:
http://www.alwaystouchout.com

Thanks!

--
Dave Arquati