Old July 6th 12, 12:14 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
77002 77002 is offline

Default Labour backs plans to return railway network to public control - Guardian/Observer

On Jul 6, 12:45*pm, David Cantrell wrote:
On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 07:45:40AM -0700, 77002 wrote:
On Jul 5, 1:16=A0pm, David Cantrell wrote:
On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 06:41:54AM +0100, Martin Edwards wrote:
We've nearly been through the card now. =A0How about capital punishment=

,
safety belts are dangerous and smoking is good for you?
If it helps, my dad recently had a heart attack while playing squash.
He wasn't smoking at the time. =A0This *PROVES* that smoking prevents
heart attacks, and that exercise is bad for you.

This, IMHO, is not something about which one should joke.

If he can joke about it, then I jolly well can.

Fair enough. Glad to hear he is in good spirits. That helps the
healing process.