Old July 6th 12, 07:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Spyke Spyke is offline

Default Access from DLR at Bank

On 06/07/2012 19:39, David Jackman wrote:

There is a lift which goes direct from the DLR platforms to a dedicated
entrance/exit on King William Street (near the junction with Lombard
Street). Never had to use it in anger, mind.

Any other way out of the station involves stairs.

I think there is one other way out without using stairs, but I think
it's only valid Mon-Fri.
You can get from the DLR to the ticket hall level via escalators/lifts,
then take the exit into No 1 Poultry (past the top of the W&C
travelators). From there, there are escalators up to street level. (I
think there may even be a lift as well).

However, I think this exit is usually closed off at weekends.