Old July 6th 12, 07:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Access from DLR at Bank

On Friday, 6 July 2012 19:39:45 UTC+1, David Jackman wrote:

There is a lift which goes direct from the DLR platforms to a dedicated
entrance/exit on King William Street (near the junction with Lombard
Street). Never had to use it in anger, mind.

Any other way out of the station involves stairs.

That's my view as well. I'd add that the lift is monitored remotely by station staff; they check you out before you can use the lift.

Am I right, sir? Am I right?