Old July 7th 12, 01:55 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default Labour backs plans to return railway network to public control- Guardian/Observer

In article ,
Martin Edwards wrote:
On 06/07/2012 08:40, 77002 wrote:
On Jul 6, 8:28 am, Nick wrote:
In ,
Martin wrote:

On 05/07/2012 14:44, wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jul 2012 05:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
wrote:
My understanding is that, in the UK, there is a shortage of adoptive
parents at the moment (ie a surplus of children). The choice, then,

I bet I can guess where a lot of those kids come from and why nobody
wants to adopt them.

Your guess is?

It's these unnatural and irresponsible gay marriages, producing unwanted
children left, right and centre ...

The average is 2.2 per couple, bright and cheerful, or not. My spouse
and I were gay enough to produce four. There is nothing unatural
about being bright and cheerful whatever the liberals tell you.

Bleeeeeeeh!

I think our friend seems to be confused, there's nothing unnatural about
being gay ...

Nick