Old July 11th 12, 07:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default The Cannon Street Boat-Train

Another thread mentioned the Victoria Boat-Train.

I believe - NAY - I know there is still a boat-train that runs once a day from Cannon Street at about 5pm.

On the timetable at Cannon St it has very little info - the single time and the destination of, I think, Dover Priory.

Where can I get more info on this enigmatic train?

I am interested in the price, the length of the journey in seconds or hours and if it is possible for the boat to miss the ferry.