Old April 1st 04, 07:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cars.misc
u n d e r a c h i e v e r u n d e r a c h i e v e r is offline

Default Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

On 31 Mar 2004 12:58:57 -0800, Michelle Vadeboncoeur wrote:
Actually, your "Intermediate design" sounds just like the Prius. The
Prius can be driven on just electric, just by the ICE, or by both,
depending on the power requirements. Unfortunately, the Prius is not
grid-chargeable.

http://www.toyota.com/vehicles/2004/...syn_drive.html

perfect. Apart from the fact you can't grid recharge it. ARRRRGGGHHH for the
love of god WHY NOT stick a couple of batteries in it, enough for a twenty
or thirty mile journey, and let me use the (expensive) petrol when my
(cheap) electricity has run out???

--
u n d e r a c h i e v e r