Old July 13th 12, 04:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Simple question, but a puzzle

In message , at 16:43:52 on Fri, 13 Jul
2012, Ian F. remarked:
When buying rail tickets on line via whatever websites, is it possible
to specify 'Boundary Zone 6' as your start-point? I've never thought it
possible as I've never seen that as an option. Or does one just specify
a station in zone 6 to start from?

The code is 0072, but I can't find any ticket selling sites which accept
it. That's probably because they are first and foremost Journey
Planners, that as a second order effect tell you the fares; and BZ6
isn't in the *timetable*.

http://www.perry.co.uk/avantix_for_dummies.html

http://www.brfares.com will tell you what the fare is, though...