Old July 14th 12, 10:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default M4 motorway in west London reopens - BBC News

"Bruce" wrote in message

Is it not the case that the various teams have their pre-Olympics
bases scattered all over southern England and the Midlands (I know
that the Jamaican team is based in Birmingham)?

I hinted at this in another thread a few days ago - (regarding the
Paddington 'shenanigans'). Also, why won't incoming charters land at the
nearest airport to their training camp - eg the USA flying directly to
Birmingham?

Paul