Old April 1st 04, 07:28 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
MeatballTurbo MeatballTurbo is offline

Default Green Party lunacy

In article , spam@puppet-
head.co.uk says...
In several posts you have put the very strange idea of "sharp metal
protrusions" on cycles, I have to ask, have you actually been near a cycle
in the last 20 years?

I have, and built several from components, I happen to know that the
ends of my handlebars are quite capable breaking a car mirror, so I
imagine that it could do immense damage to the arm or torso of an adult,
or the head of a child when they step out in front of you between cars
when travelling at a normal speed.
--
The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.
http://www.bouncing-czechs.com