Old July 16th 12, 11:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TV Alert: Building The London Underground

In article ,
(Owen Dunn) wrote:

allantracy writes:

It hopelessly confuses the Crossrail and the TfL systems. *A lot of
banging and crashing "music" and voice-of-doom commentary. *I suppose
that they are using "London Underground" in a generic sense.

I watched the first and got fed up, it.s very shall we say
.introductory level..

Nothing wrong with that but I would imagine most here would have heard
it all before.

I hadn't heard before how they built the Paris Metro stations as boxes
above ground and then sank them into the squidgy soil...

Only to get under the Seine, surely?

--
Colin Rosenstiel