Old April 1st 04, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.transport.london
D.P.Round D.P.Round is offline

Default Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

Gives overall efficiency of EVs at 28% compared to 14% for ICE engined
vehicles. Do you have better figures? If not EVs are twice as efficient

The site above is very misleading though

Of course. Best I could find in a hurry. If you find some better facts
please let me know. I think we can manage to see the valuable facts
behind the sales talk.

- Table 5, "comparison of fuel efficiency" which is your figures' source,
is a masterpiece of obfustication.

My figures come from table 4. Table 5 is poor science at best with lots
of cludges. Table 4 however it rather more useful. Lets stick to that
shall we?

David

--
****** David Round - EMail Tel (01248) 382416 *****