Old July 19th 12, 07:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr. Sunil Dr. Sunil is offline

Default New DLR trains

On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:33:02 AM UTC+1, (unknown) wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:35:49 -0700 (PDT)
"Dr. Sunil" > wrote:
>On Monday, July 16, 2012 9:27:25 AM UTC+1, (unknown) wrote:
>> I rode on one of the new(ish) DLR trains for the first time on sunday. Going
>> at full pelt from shadwell to westferry there wasn't any wobble at the
>> front at all. So there was a design fault with the old trains which the TfL
>> apologists on here constantly denied despite being asked why no other tram
>> system exhibited it. Either that or its magic, take your pick.
>>
>> B2003
>
>Sorry which new trains are these? The latest "new" trains that I know of are
>at least four years old.

Thats why I said new(ish). It would help if people would learn to read.
And they're not all four years old.

B2003

No need to be rude. If you read my subsequent post I said they were delivered in two batches in 2007 and 2010.