Old July 26th 12, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Dangleway broken

On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 01:33:35 +0000 (UTC), Denis McMahon
wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 21:53:44 +0100, wrote:

It was only a matter of time before something like this happened,
indeed. I'm surprised that it did not happen sooner, rather than later,
however.

Infant mortality in electronic, electrical, mechanical and electro-
mechanical systems is a well known reliability issue at the systems
level. Well, it was when I did ONC Testing Methods and Reliability in
1984, I don't know if modern engineers are still taught such things.

In this case, I hear, it was a sensor that failed.

I've not yet been on it -- do you know if the cars are
air-conditioned?