Old July 26th 12, 11:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Sad bus spotting question

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:51:21 +0100, Mizter T
wrote:

On 26/07/2012 21:22, Recliner wrote:
[Maltese Lloyds TSB bus]
Here's my shot of it as it went past me yesterday:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/recline...in/photostream

It's was a bit more of an imaginative effort than the Coca Cola and
Samsung 'floats'.

You mean you didn't see the Coca Cola Master (new bus for London
Mk11)?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2475974...in/photostream

I really enjoyed seeing the torch relay, and so did everyone else I

know who went to catch a glimpse. Barmy maybe, but great fun.

It does seem to have captured the imagination given the huge numbers
who have been out to see it. Did a similar thing happen for Beijing
or is this a uniquely British way of presenting it?

Hmm. That's not the float Coca Cola used in Cambridge. If I could be arsed
to make a web page I'd put it up.

--
Colin Rosenstiel