Old July 31st 12, 10:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Cycles on the Underground during the Olympics

In article , (Robin) wrote:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/cycling/11701.aspx

Sorry - finger brain-finger interface malfunction sent the above
before I had added "as you have probably seen shows only extra
restrictions on Overgound, but I found several errors in the roads
section of getaheadofthegames site so I'd email or phone TfL before
attempting to assert a right to travel"

Thanks. I think you got more or less where I got. I wasn't planning to use
Overground though my daughter might want to use it from West Brompton if she
doesn't cycle from Putney to Shepherds Bush.

--
Colin Rosenstiel