Old August 5th 12, 08:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default London Blunderground triumphs during the Olympics

And what on earth did you do before Westfield opened, it wasn't that
long ago. Waitrose addict in so short a time?

Plan differently and no. Of course might be frustrated by transport
problems. But TfL sprang their surprise and then claimed it was
surprise at all. If they had announced the closure of Westfield - or
even the possibility of closing it - earlier I'd not have complained.
(Interesting too that despite TfL's claims, John Lewis were unaware that
non-Olympians might be locked out of Westfield.)

For a decent size M&S it's Oxford Street: no better with all that
extra traffic on the Overground.

Oxford Street? Overground????

So where do you suggest I should have gone to get something special for
a dinner when Westfield was denied to me? Or how would you have got to
Oxford St from Homerton?

--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid