Old August 5th 12, 10:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default London Blunderground triumphs during the Olympics

Would it kill you to shop at Tesco for a day or two?

No. But then I did mention I wanted something special. I also know
full well that the Tesco stores within easy reach of here during the
games cannot be relied upon to have the full range of Finest food.

It also would not have killed the Games organisers to tell us about road
closures earlier than 2 weeks before the games. It would also not have
killed them to have avoided lying about the arrangements for parking
permits (eg arguing repeatedly that it was impossible lawfully to buy a
car without getting a V5C, and that DVLA would process a change of
ownership within 5 days). I don't expect perfection but I can assure you
I am not the only person living near the site who is fed up with their
"never apologise, never explain" approach.
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid