Old August 6th 12, 09:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default London Blunderground triumphs during the Olympics

On 06/08/2012 10:31, d wrote:

On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 10:14:20 +0100
Paul Corfield wrote:

On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 04:55:50 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

On 2012\08\05 23:18, Paul Corfield wrote:

I am not a press officer or anything else at the moment.

Sorry to hear that, Paul, I hope something turns up.

No need to feel sorry - it was my own decision.

Excellent. We now have our very on dole scrounger on the group who can give
us reports from the frontline, watching jeremy kyle on his sofa.

Why do you revel in being such an epic ****?