Old August 6th 12, 10:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_2_] Basil Jet[_2_] is offline

Default London Blunderground triumphs during the Olympics

On 2012\08\06 10:31, d wrote:
On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 10:14:20 +0100
Paul Corfield wrote:
On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 04:55:50 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

On 2012\08\05 23:18, Paul Corfield wrote:

I am not a press officer or anything else at the moment.

Sorry to hear that, Paul, I hope something turns up.

No need to feel sorry - it was my own decision.

Excellent. We now have our very on dole scrounger on the group who can give
us reports from the frontline, watching jeremy kyle on his sofa.

You're supposed to see Stewie Griffin as a figure of fun, not a role model.

Anyway, IIRC you can't get dole after quitting a job, and can't get any
benefits for six months.