Old August 13th 12, 08:53 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Didn't it all go rather well?

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 00:25:52 -0700 (PDT)
D7666 wrote:
So my experiences then, apart from just one morning, were not of empty
trains but full trains where part empty ones are the norm, crowded
trains where part full trains were the norm, and all 4 interchanges
used normally crowded slow and extending overall journey time.

And thats ignoring 2 major failures of the central line during the fortnight
and that constant huge tailbacks on the A12 and A13 during the morning rush
thanks to the utterly pointless rephasing of the lights on those routes.
Which no doubt won't be changed back until after the paralympics me-too farce
is over.

B2003