Old April 1st 04, 02:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default ON Network - any better?

With respect, what was shown was what was timetabled, not what actually ran!
That's why I wrote "ACTUALLY RUNNING".

With respect it was shown what was running - I - and other people
actually travel on the trains and have seen them leaving Waterloo. I
doubt *very* much, if they fail to stop at Wandsworth Town when they
are timetabled to.

I am not suggesting trains timetabled to stop and Wandworth Town run through
without stopping, but I am suggesting (from bitter experience - otherwise why
would I be sayng it?) that I have often been at Waterloo around 7.15 to
7.30p.m and waited for over half an hour either without seeing a single train
on the boards for Wandsworth Town, or a train listed without a platform number
but then, without any announcement or anything, it just disappears from the
board.

I'm not saying it happens every day, but sufficiently often to have made me
change my route permanently.

Sorry if you disagree, but that's my experience.

Marc.