Old August 18th 12, 11:20 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Thailand - railway through Market

On 17/08/2012 11:30, Graeme Wall wrote:
On 17/08/2012 11:15, wrote:
Occassionally the Daily Mail come up with some gems:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...times-day.html

This is a hardy perenial. Someone at the Wail is obviously bored.

I have seen videos of trains going through that market before. Are there
any other trains that go through such built up areas or something similar?

I know that there is the South Shore Line from Chicago into India, which
runs at street levels via some residential areas, for example.