Old July 18th 03, 12:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Peter Masson Peter Masson is offline

Default Will Travelcard Zone 6 ever expand to include Dartford stattion?

"John Rowland" wrote in message
"Nick" wrote in message

Are there any precedents for stations outside the Greater London

boundary
being in the Travelcard area?

Moor Park. I think Elstree might be as well.

The Epping Forest stations are also within the zones, but I think that the
council pays TfL for that.

Thames Ditton and Hampton Court - they weren't included when the zones came
in, but were added shortly afterwards.

The Cannon St - Sidcup - Abbey Wood - Cannon St roundabouts stray outside
Greater London between Crayford and Slade Green, but Travelcards are valid.

You can get to Dartford or Swanley on a travelcard, but you have to go by
bus.

Peter