Old August 22nd 12, 08:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default London Overground Extension To Clapham Junction

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 17:08:57 +0100
Steve Fitzgerald ] wrote:
In message , Paul Corfield
writes

Not sure about LU scheduling but I know Hammersmith to Acton had
relatively poor track and bridge conditions which limited the speed.
Don't know if that has now been resolved or not as there have been
quite a lot of weekend possessions on that section.

When I left the Picc nearly 2 years ago (how time flys!) most of the
'fast' had been upgraded and all TSRs removed. I think it's all up to
scratch now.

"Fast" obviously means something different in the piccadilly line control
room in that case. I doubt we went above 30mph on my recent trip along that
section.

B2003