Old August 22nd 12, 01:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jarle H Knudsen Jarle H Knudsen is offline

Default Underground Maps Unravelled

On 22 Aug 2012 11:15:55 GMT, Neil Williams wrote:

wrote:

If you use smartphones a lot the battery can go within a day which isn't much
use if you're spending the day away from the hotel.

I charge mine every night, but it rarely if ever needs more.

I need about two and half charges a day on my Samsung Galaxy S II, so I
carry extra batteries and have a separate battery charger. Problem solved.

--
jhk