Old August 22nd 12, 02:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Underground Maps Unravelled

On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:57:10 +0200
Jarle H Knudsen wrote:
On 22 Aug 2012 11:15:55 GMT, Neil Williams wrote:

wrote:

If you use smartphones a lot the battery can go within a day which isn't

much
use if you're spending the day away from the hotel.

I charge mine every night, but it rarely if ever needs more.

I need about two and half charges a day on my Samsung Galaxy S II, so I
carry extra batteries and have a separate battery charger. Problem solved.

Meanwhile my Nokia dumbphone will go a week on a single charge in normal use.

B2003