Old August 22nd 12, 05:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default Underground Maps Unravelled

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 08:50:24 on Tue, 21 Aug
2012, d remarked:

That works if there is a turn-up and go service everywhere, or the map

Is there a metro system in the world that isn't turn up and go?

When does that kick in... 4tph? I'm sure we can find a 3tph Metro.

In another thread, boltar is complaining that the ELL cannot be considered
turn up and go because the trains don't run every 1-2mins, that's about 40
tph.

I doubt 4 tph is going to cut it with boltar...

Paul S