Old August 22nd 12, 09:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Eric[_3_] Eric[_3_] is offline

Default Underground Maps Unravelled

On 2012-08-22, David Cantrell wrote:
There are a handful of members who don't have email, but that handful
was deemed to not be important enough to justify the costs of catering
to their choice of not having email.

Discrimination, pure and simple. They are saying "we don't care who you
are or how long you've been here or what contribution you have made or
could make, if you don't have email we don't care about you". Nice. Not
having email is not necessarily a matter of choice.

Eric
--
ms fnd in a lbry