Old August 23rd 12, 06:34 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Thailand - railway through Market

On 23/08/2012 02:29, Nobody wrote:
On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:41:17 +0100, Graeme Wall
wrote:

On 21/08/2012 01:02, wrote:
On 20/08/2012 20:21, Roger Traviss wrote:
I know that there is the South Shore Line from Chicago into India,

"India", wow, never knew you could catch through train from North
America to
India! :-)

Street running of passenger and freight trains in North America wasn't
that
uncommon.

Indiana, everybody. I meant Indiana.

Indiana wants me, Lord I can't go back there.

Interesting that you should quote a Canadian, R. Dean Taylor...

Not interesting at all, I didn't even know he was Canadian.

--
Graeme Wall
Railway Miscellany at http://www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail