Old August 23rd 12, 11:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Underground Maps Unravelled

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 03:49:29PM +0000, d wrote:
On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:04:09 +0100 Mike Bristow wrote:
Indeed; I have one myself for the battery life and small size. And a
smartphone. Horses for courses, innit?

Apart from not needing one the other main reason I don't have a smartphone is
size. I don't want to go back to a 1990s style brick in my pocket.

Ah, so as well as obviously not having actually seen the sort of
navigation software you criticise so heavily, you've also not actually
seen a smartphone.

Is there anything else you'd like to demonstrate your ignorance about
for our amusement? Perhaps you could expound upon the contents of my
fridge, or the mating habits of the mice that live on the dark side
of the moon?

There is no one true indentation style,
But if there were K&R would be Its Prophets.
Peace be upon Their Holy Beards.