Old August 23rd 12, 12:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Underground Maps Unravelled

On 23 Aug 2012 12:22:37 GMT
Neil Williams wrote:
wrote:

Is that supposed to be a selling point when I can pick up a dumbphone for
9.99 from asda?

The prices given in that article are SIM free. A ten quid dumbphone is
subsidised from the inflated call costs on PAYG.

No one is forcing you to use PAYG if you buy a cheap phone.

Except PAYG is perfectly feasible if you only make calls and text. Not so
for data.

That'll be why I have the very iPad on which I am typing this on PAYG then?

And how much does it cost you a month? My PAYG costs are currently about a
fiver.

B2003