Old July 18th 03, 12:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Spyke Spyke is offline

Default Wanted - LUL Type Whistles

In message , Nathan
Whitington writes

As a musician with an ear (not blowing my own trumpet - and excuse the
pun) if you can get hold of a recording of a whistle prefferably a
clear one and yes I have heard the recording at squarewheels, then
perhaps I could try and 'ear' the chord that is being played, if this
helps of course? If you think I can help drop me a mail:

Nathan,
Thanks for the offer. The only one I have at the moment is the one from
squarewheels, however I have a couple of videos featuring 38 stock which
might well have whistle sounds on them. If I can capture a clear enough
one, I'll let you know.
--
Spyke
Address is valid, but messages are treated as junk. The opinions I express do