Old September 2nd 12, 02:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Putney Bridge District

In article , ] (Steve
Fitzgerald) wrote:

Colin R asked about the train describer displays on the eastbound at
PYB a few weeks ago.

I was directed to this page as a general interest but on page 47 an
explanation about what happens there may be of interest. If you need
some bedtime reading, a history of the program machine on LU might
fit the bill!

http://www.metadyne.co.uk/pdf_files/Automatic_Junction_Working.pdf

Looks like it will be an interesting read when I've got more time. I hope
it's nothing to do with the hold up on Putney Bridge on Friday which nearly
caused my daughter to miss her Eurostar.

--
Colin Rosenstiel