Old September 10th 12, 05:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
contrex contrex is offline

Default New Range of Railway DVD's

On Saturday, September 8, 2012 11:31:15 PM UTC+1, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sat, 8 Sep 2012 06:37:11 +0100, Robin9

There is no moderation but clearly Bruce / Mr Polson believes he has

that role on a group he has only recently decided to frequent.

--

Paul C

This is a Usenet group. Everybody is a "moderator" in the sense that anyone can post what they like. I agree with him. I don't like commercial spam. The OP cross posted to uk.railway where a similar series of replies has appeared.