Old April 1st 04, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.transport.london
Doki Doki is offline

Default Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

D.P.Round wrote:

And what if Al Quada (sp) drop an airliner on a nuclear plant? That
would make 9/11 look like a minor mishap.

WHy? You think a few tons of jet fuel will make the reactor go
critical?

No. I know what makes a nuke tick. All it has to do is breach the
containment to cause a major incident. Factor in that the control
systems will not have long to shut down before they likely fail and
who knows?

I'm sure one of the world's largest economies can run to a couple of air
defence batteries and a few squaddies to stop that kind of business.

Bet your life? Al Quada are taking terrorism out of the box we know.
A lot of scenarios have not been evaluated.

I'll believe that only when there's a bloke with a shemagh on his head
waving an AK47 through my letterbox. The IRA, on the other hand, have almost
certainly got semtex and blokes in the country.

PS: Could you please learn to attribute the quoted text in your replies? You
are supposed to be some kind of Unix beard after all.