Old September 18th 12, 12:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TfL To Remove Roadside Ticket Machines For Buses

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 11:13:26AM +0000, d wrote:

Very few people pay by cash because the *******s at TfL racked up the cash
fare to a ridiculous amount compared to paying by Oyster precisely to
discourage people paying that way. Now they have the gall to say , oh , not
many people want to pay by cash so we'll get rid of that service! Talk about
self serving bull****.

Actually it says that people will be able to pay cash on the bus, so
it's actually going to become less inconvenient to pay cash.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

[OS X] appeals to me as a monk, a user, a compiler-of-apps, a
sometime coder, and an easily amused primate with a penchant
for those that are pretty, colorful, and make nice noises.
-- Dan Birchall, in The Monastery