Old September 20th 12, 11:12 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Hayes & Harlington - Victoria/London Oyster Cards

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:43:47 +0100
Recliner wrote:
Council tax wouldn't come into it. The subsidy is from central government.

Some £6m TfL subsidy already comes from Council tax. I can't see the

6m probably doesn't even cover the yearly costs of the water for staff tea.
How much is government subsidy , a couple of billion?

central government increasing its TfL subsidy enough to produce flat

I'm not saying they would, I'm saying they should.

B2003