Old September 25th 12, 11:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Dalston Junct – Gatwick Airport

In message 201209251223357150-nospam@nospamcom, at 12:23:35 on Tue, 25
Sep 2012, eastender remarked:

The issue here is that the £19.60 fare is "Any Permitted" (including
tube transfers), but the £9.90 one is "Not Underground" (so in effect
"FCC only"-lite). If you can accept that restriction, then by all means
split the fare at Farringdon.

Ah I see - so it's not possible to buy a cheaper ticket from DJ?

You can't buy an "FCC only" ticket from DJ, because FCC doesn't serve
it. (Ditto Southern-only).

Guess I'll just go to New Cross Gate and buy a single there - at that
point it's only £8.60 - a bargain.

One-TOC fares on that route are cheap, I agree. Privatisation working
well for a change. In this case it'll be "Southern Only" from New Cross
Gate.

Plus £2 to New Cross Gate of course