Old September 25th 12, 02:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Strange track layout at Moorgate Northern?

On Sep 18, 2:49*pm, (Paul Cummins)
wrote:

The original CSLR between King William Street and Kennington was always
Right Hand Running - no idea why.

When the Bank Extension was opened, the tunnels were flattened out before
London Bridge, but for Right Hand running.

This was normalised at Moorgate after the Euston extension, and at
kennington after the stockwell extension. But as against switch the sides
at the middle (RHR) section, that was left as is.

I think that in order to understand this I need to know what
"flattened out" means.
I am afraid I don't know what it means. It cannot mean "oblated" as we
know it; it must have a technical sense - and that technical sense is
lost on me so your explanation is without meaning.