Old September 25th 12, 06:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ken Wheatley Ken Wheatley is offline

Default Joined up thinking? Not at LU.

Christ, I wish you'd change the ****ing record.

You're not entirely happy with LUL. I get it. We all do.

On 2012-09-24 09:35:59 +0000, d said:

Saturday night in the west end. Northern line charing-x branch closed. Any
company with a sane management might have increased the number of trains
on nearby lines such as the piccadilly. But oh no, this is London
Blunderground.
Leicester square station must have had 300 people waiting on the northbound
picc platform with the next train being 5 minutes away. Totally and utterly
pathetic. Thank god I no longer have to use this system run by idiots for
commuting.

B2003