Old April 2nd 04, 04:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Alan O'Brien Alan O'Brien is offline

Default Free travel for LUL staff on National Railways?

"Steve Fitzgerald" ] wrote in message
news
In message , Alan
O'Brien writes
I believe it is possible for *any* member of LUL Staff - pre- or
post-1996 - to claim two tickets a year on any National Railways route.

My
AG1 says that it is only for people with priv tickets; I think it's all
staff.
Does anyone have chapter and verse from the rulebook?

Where do you 'believe' this from - please quote your references.

What - you want me to tell you where I saw it written down?