Old September 26th 12, 09:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender[_4_] eastender[_4_] is offline

Default Dalston Junct - Gatwick Airport

On 2012-09-26 08:48:11 +0000, Robin said:

Sorry, I should have said "at the price of an *extra* change..." as I
had in mind you changing at New Cross Gate and then again at E Croydon.
But if you buy your ticket from there to Gatwick in advance online and
collect it before you travel I think you only need touch out with your
Oyster and then board the next train. I can't say if it is practicable
to aim to reboard the *same* train as I've only used that route with a
Freedom Pass

Ah I see. Think I'll just do the one change at NCG. As my expenses are
being paid anyway...

The good thing though is that this route really opens up Gatwick as a
fast access airport for us as my wife mentioned to me this morning -
she couldn't believe we can now get there with minmium fuss in about an
hour.

E.