Old September 26th 12, 10:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Metropolitan A stock running and last service

In message of Mon, 3 Sep 2012 18:35:53
in uk.transport.london, Peter Smyth writes
"Walter Briscoe" wrote in message
.uk...
I would like to know which train numbers currently run using A stock.
With that information, I can find the trains using
http://cloud.tfl.gov.uk/TrackerNet/PredictionSummary/M

It may be that there is no answer to the question.

As well as the railtour on Sep 29, there is also a last service train
planned for Sep 26. This is currently scheduled to run the following
services.

0802 Wembley Park - Watford 0830
0840 Watford - Baker Street 0922
0928 Baker Street - Amersham 1022

There were many ancillary staff on Baker Street, platform 1, before this
train left about 0932. It travelled fast (non-stop) between Finchley
Road and Harrow-on-the Hill, where it arrived about 0945. No explanation
was given for cutting the Wembley Park, Preston Road and Northwick Park
stops. It seemed to carry more cameras than customers, but was less than
half full. At Harrow, platform 1, there was a delay of some minutes. I
then left the train.

1047 Amersham - Aldgate 1159
1212 Aldgate - Amersham 1322
1347 Amersham - Aldgate 1459