Old October 2nd 12, 07:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Brian Watson[_2_] Brian Watson[_2_] is offline

Default Central Line P&R [was: Took A Ride to Epping]

wrote in message
On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 12:45:51 +0100
Paul Corfield wrote:
On Mon, 1 Oct 2012 09:07:48 +0000 (UTC), d
wrote:

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 20:01:00 +0100
"Brian Watson" wrote:
I generally either use Ely station (£3 a day parking nearby) or drive
down
to Redbridge or Blackhorse Road and Tube in from there.

Blackhorse road seems an odd choice. Surely driving all the way into
walthamstow negates any time saving benefits of getting the tube , not to
mention lack of parking?

It's about 6-7 mins off the North Circ (Crooked Billet) which connects

6-7 mins on a sunday maybe, not during the rush hour.

The worst part IS the bottom of the M11, where it narrows over the Crooked
Billet roundabout.

to the M11. A lot of people use the car park at Blackhorse Rd and not
just for the usual commute.

What car park? I've just checked on google maps and I can see a private
carpark nearby but nothing for the tube station.

Right across the road from the station. Easy-peasy.

--
Brian