Old October 2nd 12, 11:03 AM
john14 john14 is offline
Junior Member

Question gold cards

hi there, i am new to london banter and dont know if anyone has asked this before.

i have just moved to kent from west london and have just bought a network gold card which gets me from staplehurst into london and includes zones 1 - 6 travel. this presumably means i can make unlimited journeys between staplehurst and london for the next year and have unlimited use of the underground etc in zones 1 - 6 for the next year.

is there a way of getting this information onto an existing PAYG oyster card so i can just touch in and out at mainline and underground stations instead of putting my card in the barrier slot. i have read about loading a gold card onto a PAYG oyster card to get discounts but this is different as i have already paid for full zone 1 - 6 travel on my gold card.

i have only had my card two days and this morning it would not work so will probably have to get it replaced. having a oyster card to use would be much better

is this possible

thanks

john