Old October 3rd 12, 10:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Kings Cross platform 0

On Mon, Oct 01, 2012 at 08:28:44PM +0100, Clive wrote:
In message , Peter Smyth
writes
New Cross, Waterloo East, and St Pancras Low Level use letters rather
than numbers for their platforms.

Each of Waterloo East and St. Pancras I can understand as they're just
about two stations on the same sight, New Cross, I've never been to.

Probably to avoid confusion with New Cross Gate just a few hundred yards
away.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

Eye have a spelling chequer / It came with my pea sea
It planely marques four my revue / Miss Steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a quay and type a word / And weight for it to say
Weather eye am wrong oar write / It shows me strait a weigh.