Old October 3rd 12, 12:43 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Brian Watson[_2_] Brian Watson[_2_] is offline

Default Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

"CJB" wrote in message
Last Friday week there was a suicide - 'person hit by a train' - at
West Drayton on the FGW main line.

Now there has been yet another suicide at H&H on Sunday night at about
21.50.

Speaking of the 4'th suicide in as many months, John McDonnell MP H&H
stated "We need to get everyone around table and examine all possible
measures we can take to stop this from happening, because it has got
to a point where we can't just stand back."

I suppose we can rule out "living in Hayes and Harlington" as a possible
cause?

--
Brian